Mila Lopata, Esq
Mila is the founder and a partner of Mila Lopata, P.A. Mila Lopata was born in Ukraine, and immigrated to the United States as a child. She started her career working as a commercial litigator and a foreclosure defense attorney. As such, she has extensive experience regarding what can go wrong with the loan documents and what problems it could cause the lender.
Since the inception of the firm in 2009, Mila has closed thousands of commercial and real estate transactions ranging from a small time first homeowner deals to multimillion dollar commercial deals. Mila also works with private lenders by preparing appropriate loan documents.
Due to being an immigrant herself, she is well versed with the challenges of foreign national Buyers and Sellers as well as any possible FIRPTA issues.
- Residential and Commercial Property Insurance Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial Litigation
- State of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida
- Florida International University Bachelors of Arts – BA of Psychology 2003
- Florida International University College of Law — JD, 2008